Mon, Nov 27|
Province of Lecce
Rise to Victory: Elite Player Italian Professional Training (2)
Where do you want to be next year? Wishing You Would Have Taken the Opportunity or Telling the Story of your Journey with DARYSE Victory: Italian Soccer Elite Player. This is an unparalleled opportunity to thrive in the beautiful game. Training in Italy gives you a distinct advantage.
Time & Location
Nov 27, 2023, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Dec 07, 2023, 4:00 PM GMT+1
Province of Lecce, Via Porta d'Europa 73100 Lecce Italy
About the event
Where do you want to be next year? Wishing You Would Have Taken the Opportunity or Telling the Story of your Journey with DARYSE?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to thrive in the beautiful game. Training in Italy gives you a distinct advantage. The level of competition and the passion for soccer is unparalleled, making it the ultimate testing ground. In this environment, you will learn to adapt quickly, raise your game, and develop
the technical and tactical prowess necessary to thrive at the highest level. Get a real chance to break through those barriers.
- Developmental Pathways: Players frequently lack comprehensive development opportunities from an early age, unlike their European counterparts who often go through competitive youth academies associated with professional clubs.
- Tactical Adaptation: Limited exposure to high-level tactical coaching at the youth level greatly reduces the ability to adapt to the tactical sophistication and playing styles of European football.
- Competitive Level: European leagues demand a higher level of competition, making it difficult for North American players to match the intensity and skill.
- Scouting and Talent Identification: European clubs have extensive scouting networks and wellestablished systems for talent identification. Without the visibility and scouting network talented North American players go unnoticed.
Unlock Your full potential in Italy: Experience the thrill of training with professional players, test your skills against top-tier teams, and immerse yourself in the Italian football culture.
- Head Coach : Fabrizio Miccoli : A distinguished Player and Coach in European football. He successfully led renowned clubs in Europe and even Italy's accomplished national team. Fabrizio is an Italian superstar brining a wealth of experience and knowledge to every training session, so you will gain that critical edge. Not just progressive Training with UEFA A Licensed coach, but someone who has been there to guide you with years of winning strategies and proven methods.
- Coach’s Training Evaluation (U12-U16): Receive comprehensive evaluations and feedback from our coaches to identify areas for improvement.
- Professional Scouting Report (U17-U19): Detailed insights and evaluations from professional scouts.
- Progressive Training with UEFA A Coaches: Advanced and structured training sessions led by UEFA A licensed coaches, and Professional Siere A Superstar Fabrizio Miccoli.
- Core Strength & Conditioning Sessions: Discover how the Pro Academies gain strength and endurance through specialized sessions.
- Two Core Mental Toughness Sessions: Develop resilience, focus, and mental strength essential for high-level performance.
- Matchups against Italian teams: This exposure grants you the opportunity to showcase your skills and impress scouts, coaches, and talent
- How long will I be in Italy for? Rise to Victory 10 Italian Professional Training, your stay is 10 days with DARYSE. We can provide accommodation at the hotel if you want to arrive early or stay and explore a bit longer, but it is not included.
- Will the team train prior to departure? If you are bringing a team to either the 10 Day Rise to Victory Italian Professional Training or one of the Academy’s you are welcome to train prior to arrival on your own or as a team.
- NCAA and NAIA players? The 10 Day Rise to Victory Elite Player Professional Italian Training does not violate NCAA Bylaws or NAIA Bylaws for eligibility.
- Are ther Age limits? The 10 Day Rise to Victory Elite Player Professional Italian Training is based on session and ranges from U12 – U19.
- Is there a Roster limit? 10 Day Rise to Elite PlayerVictory Professional Italina Training is 26
- How many games are played? Games vary based on schedule and environment. However, we anticipate at least two match games.
- What is the training curiculum? DARYSE organizes Team, Technical, Strength & Conditioning, Mental Resilience, and elite footballer nutrition to all athletes attending. Prior Serie A Professional Footballers, UEFEA A & B Licensed coaches, and certified professionals conduct training.
- Accommodations? Accommodation is all inclusive and is included in your DARYSE journey. Accommodations include a Luxury Hotel, 3 Chef prepared meals, gym, and based upon location availability a Spa and laundry service.
- What are the Travel Requirements? Travel to and from your local airport to the destination airport is the athlete’s responsibility. DARYSE will provide transportation from the Airport in Italy to the hotel, training, and match game locations. Passports are required. Your passport must have at least 14 months before expiration upon arrival in Italy. Visas are not required.
- Cost of attending? The investment into your Elite Player journey is $3495 for the 10 Day Rise to Victory Professional Italina Training.
- Is there Kits for the players? DARYSE provides Shirts/Shorts for the 10 Day Rise to Victory Elite Player Professional Italian Training
- What is the purpose of our journey there? Exposure? Winning games? Being competitive? The purpose of an Elite Footballer is to be highly competitive and win games. It is the nature and thrill of the game. Exposure to Italian football provides technical, tactical, and mind set skills necessary to gain opportunities in the world of Soccer at all levels. That is why DARYSE provides a UEFA A Coach’s Training Evaluation (U12-U16), and Professional Scouting Report (U17-U19).